Pages

Thursday 25 July 2013

Welcome to There's Madness Behind the Makeup!

Hello everyone! I'm Olivia. I'm thirteen years old and I love girly things. I am very excited to welcome you to my blog! Here I will be posting all sorts of things to do with fashion and beauty! This will be a very girly blog full of all things that I love and things that you will enjoy! I will be posting nail and outfits of the day, as well as makeup reviews, motivational Monday's and many really fun and funky things for you to create yourselves, whether it be with makeup or not! I will be posting videos on here too to go along with the posts sometimes! I am not linked with YouTube but I will make some videos and put them up here instead so it is all in one place! So I hope you enjoy it and my first post will come, most likely, tomorrow!

Thanks for reading,
Olivia xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Olivia. Hope you enjoy blogging and looking forward to having a read of your future posts xx

    Danielle || Miss Sunshine & Sparkle

    ReplyDelete