Pages

Sunday 9 February 2014

10 Little Secrets TAG!

Hello everyone,
                        Today I thought I would do a tag post because I am in the middle of writing two hauls and neither is done yet so I will fill in with this now!

1) What is one product that makes you feel like a million dollars?
For face I would say Benefit Boi-ing Concealer and for eyes it would be mascara!

2) What is your skincare secret/passed down tip?
My mum always tells me to simply not touch my face so much during the day and also to put toothpaste or calamine lotion on spots to dry them up and get your spots gone!

3) What is your hair care secret?
Sometimes, about an hour before I wash my hair, if my scalp is feeling dry, I will shove a tonne of baby oil on it. I then tie it up and leave it for an hour or so, to let it sink in, then I wash it off with my normal hair routine. I only put the oil in my roots though. It feels gross when your head is covered in oil but it's worth it!

4) What is your diet rule? 
I don't have a rule really I just try to eat as well as I can and be as healthy as I can! That's it! Do what works for you!

5) Work out tips?
Honestly, I don't really work out. I just think that if you exercise all the time then you need to make time for other things and vice versa.

6) What perfume is your secret weapon?
Brittany Spears Midnight Fantasy! It's been my favourite for as long as I remember and I will continue to buy!

7) An item of clothing that always turns heads? 
My Barbie t-shirt from Primark because it's so fun and unique and I wore it to school once and got tonnes of compliments!

8) Most treasured piece of jewellery? 
I am a person who does not buy or receive any expensive jewellery so I don't really treasure any, but I do have nostalgic pieces that I keep.

9) Who is your style crush?
I really like Lily Collin's style because it's laid back, cool, young and mostly casual, other than dressy outfits for fancy events and such. She is just beautiful in everything she wears! I also LOVE Fearne Cotton, she's always been a favourite!

10) Tell us something about you that we don't know?
I have two things that I feel you should know:

  • I have a strange fear of Seagulls and Ducks... Not sure why but it is only these birds. It's not a phobia it's just a, I-would-rather-not-go-near-them-at-all sort of thing! 
  • My right wrist cracks when I move it up and down because, when I was smaller, my Dad opened the car door and it was raining, so I wanted to feel the rain, (I know, stupid, right? :/), anyways, long story short, my Dad closed the car door, not knowing I had my hand out of it can I just say, and my wrist got caught in the door!
Thanks for reading, 
Olivia xx


No comments:

Post a Comment