Pages

Friday 3 January 2014

My 5 New Years Resolutions!

Hello everyone, 
                        Today I wanted to share with you my resolutions for the New Year and how I hope to make my life a little bit better this year! 

1) Eating Healthier
I am really going to cut down on the crap that I eat this year and I really am going to try to eat a lot more healthily and, not loose weight particularly, but just to eat healthy foods. I try to eat as healthy as I can already but I fell like you can always do better.

2) Worry Less 
I definitely worry too much! I worry about every little thing, until I feel sick to the stomach and can't sleep because it's all I can think about! I really have an anxiety/worrying problem if I let it get to me, but that's what I want to stop happening! 

3) Be More Positive 
I am quite a positive person and am good in bad situations, but there are some things that I see as bad straight away, so I want to see most things as the bright side! I want to try and look at everything on a positive note so that I feel a little bit better about bad things.

4) Try New Things
This is a very hard one to do at my age because obviously I can't do most outrageous bucket list things, but I can try things that I never have before. When given the opportunity I will try something new, hopefully every day or so. I do want to say, though, that I do NOT mean anything related to underage smoking, drinking etc. I just mean everything else that it is okay for my age to do! 

5) Spend More Time With Family and Friends 
Especially the older members of my family because there is no guarantee for how long they will be with us, such as my Grandparents and Great Aunties. I want to spend time with my little cousins too because they are growing up so fast that I want to share this time with the as they grow so I think it's nice to spend write with them when they are really young, because when they are my age, I will hopefully have a life of my own and won't see them so often, sadly. As well as family, I want to spend more time with friends outside of school because I fell as though I don't do that as often, and I enjoy it when I do. 

I hope you are all enjoying 2014 so far and share with me what your resolutions are it he comments maybe? 

Thanks for reading, 
Olivia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment