Pages

Monday 7 April 2014

The Disney Tag!




Hello everyone,
                        Today is going to be a tag post because my friend Hannah, here on YouTube, tagged me to do this. I would first of all like to say thank you to Hannah for tagging me and also I would love it if you would go ad check out her YouTube and subscribe if you like it! This is going to be the Disney tag, and I couldn't resist doing it, because Disney is one of my favourite things! So, without further ado, let's begin!

1) A scene from a Disney movie you wish you could experience? 
I wish I could experience the scene in Tangled were they are on the boat and the lanterns are above them. I just feel as though it's such a magical scene and is so fun but simple. I also love the scene in The Little Mermaid where Ariel is laying down in the cavern full of treasures. I'm not sure why I like that scene, probably because of the song, but I would love to be a mermaid and to be in the cavern of human objects.

2) An unforgettable moment/experience you have had at one of the Disney parks?
I am very lucky to say that I have been to the Florida parks 3 or 4 times in my life, which is rare to hear people say. I have never been to the Disneyland Paris Parks but will be going at the end of this year for the end of Christmas and for New Years, which again, I am very lucky to be able to say! One of my favourite moments from the Disney Parks is when I was around 7,8 or 9 years old and I went to Magic Kingdom in Florida. I went on the Haunted Mansion ride with my eldest cousin and it was so amazing! There were ghosts sat in-between you when you passed some mirrors and also there were ghosts in all of the rooms, which was amazing! I also loved The Simpsons Ride, which, if you go to Universal Studios, it's worth the wait in line! (I know Universal Studios is technically not a Disney park, but I counted it anyway because it was always included as one when I was in Florida!) There were many other moments I could talk about, but these were the ones that stuck out to me, or that I thought of first!

3) What non-Disney songs remind you or bring back memories of the films/parks?
There aren't really any non-Disney songs that remind me of Disney, only It's Alright, It's OK by Ashley Tisdale and, also, Aly and AJ. I loved Jordan Pruitt too, and her songs remind me of Disney, mainly the Disney Channel movies though!

4) When was the first time you went to a Disney park?
Me and my Mum were talking about this the other day, and she said that my brother was only one when we went for the first time, which means I was just about to turn three, or I already was three years old. That means it was 2002 when I first went to the Disney park. I obviously can't remember that one but we have all the photos downstairs and I love to look at them sometimes...!

5) If you could chose any of the characters to be your best friend who would you chose?
I would love a little sidekick or a little companion, so I would pick either Mushu from Mulan, Olaf from Frozen or Stitch from Lilo and Stitch.

6) Who are your favourite Disney Princesses?
I think the oldies are the best! My favourite was always Belle because we have the same sort of hair, so I used to dress up and pretend to be her! I also loved Ariel, because of the music and she got to fall in love with Eric! I also like the newer ones too like Repunzel and Elsa and Anna.

7) A scene/moment that always makes you cry?
I cry at anything. FACT. So most Disney films have a moment where I cry. I cried at the end of Lilo and Stitch, where they had to say goodbye. I also find it really sad when The Beast 'dies' in Beauty and the Beast. I really wanted to cry during Frozen but I held them back! I think I cried at The Lion King the last time I watched it!

8) The first Disney film you watched?
Obviously I don't know for certain, but I believe it was Beauty and the Beast, Snow White or The Lion King, because I watched them all when I was younger and they are the classics. My Mum loves them all too so she probably watched them with me!

9) What is your favourite Disney movie?
I have two. I have a classic one, so one that's older and has been my favourite since I was little, which is Beauty and the Beast. But, I have a more modern one that's new from Disney, and that is Tangled!

Thanks for reading,
Olivia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment