Pages

Thursday 22 May 2014

Turkey Time!

Hello everyone,
                        Today I am going to start my countdown to my holiday. I'm really excited now so I just decided that today I would go over what is coming up in the next few days, blog related or not! It is a week today that I leave for Turkey, so I wanted to start today. I don't know if I'll be able to post one on Thursday, because I'll be up in the early hours of the morning to catch my plane, but maybe I can snag some Wi-Fi from the hotel or the airport!

First of all, tomorrow is Friday the 23rd, which means it will be my last day in school before the May half term. I finish school at normal time and I have nothing else to do tomorrow!

Then over the weekend at some point I'm going to go shopping for last minute supplies!

I leave for the hotel across from the airport on Wednesday afternoon, so on Tuesday I will pack my suitcase and then I'm ready! I leave in the early hours of Thursday morning as my flight  is at five past seven!

Thanks for reading,
Olivia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment