Pages

Saturday 17 May 2014

Update - Where have I been?!

Hello everyone,
                        Today I thought I  would update you on where I have been and what I have been doing because, for the past month I haven't posted anything! I am very sorry for that and over this next week or so, expect many posts!

The first reason as to why I have not been posting recently, is because I have been really busy with picking my options for school. As I am in Year 9, in the UK, I got to choose what subjects I will take for my GCSE exams at the end of Secondary School. I have decided that, when I leave school, I would love to do a job in medicine. In my school we got to choose four options and these are mine:

  • Triple Science
  • Psychology
  • Drama - Stage Management/Technical 
  • Ethics and Philosophy 
  • Additional Maths - You got to choose this if your target is a B or above for GCSE 
I'm really happy with my options, but I don't know if I definitely have been given the ones I want, but it's looking good so far, because some people have had to change theirs but I didn't!

Next, cricket season recently started and that probably doesn't mean much to most of you, but to me, it means spending every Saturday and Sunday in the score box, scoring for my local club's seconds team. I love doing it and I do get paid to do it too! I spend all weekend up there so I really have no time to do anything else at the weekend unless it's called off or we don't have a match!

I am now going to tell you the story of what happened this past Thursday. I was walking in the corridor at school when a group of people were pushing and shoving. One got shoved into my left shoulder and pulled me against the wall a little bit. So,, I got it checked by a first aider at school and he told me that there was something not right with it. When he was stretching my arm, it clicked so I think it was dislocated before I went to hospital. My Mum took me to the hospital and they told me it was tissue damage. It kills! It is horrible and I wouldn't wish it on anyone!

And lastly, I have been shopping and organising for my holiday at the end of this month! I'm so excited! I leave at seven in the morning on Thursday 29th of May to go to Marmaris, Turkey for ten days. I am going with my Grandparents, my Auntie and Uncle and their three little girls! I am so excited and, starting on Wednesday, I am going to do a weeks countdown to my holiday. each day will be a different thing about my holiday or about holidays and going away in general! I won't be posting whilst I am away but I will have one up everyday before then, hopefully, and I will have plenty to go up after I come back!

Tell me if you're up to anything exciting in the next few weeks or if you've done anything nice recently!

Thanks for reading,
Olivia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment