Pages

Tuesday 27 May 2014

My Spring... In Pictures!

Hello everyone,
                        I wanted to do a non-holiday related post today and decided to put a collage of pictures up from the last couple of months. I picked my favourites from my phone and put them together!



I spent a lot of time, these past two months, with my friends! Not all of them are in this collage but my favourite pictures are both of the bottom corners and the ones with the girls in the top left, top middle and centre middle. 

I went to Blackpool with my Auntie, Uncle and three little cousins at the end of April and it was so much fun! We went to Blackpool Zoo and then to visit my Auntie's other Niece, Emily. She's a great girl and I love her to pieces but I barely ever get to see her! She's super nice and pretty too! If you watch CBBC you might have seen her on a cheer leading programme on a team called Rising Stars. She's amazing at it! Also in Blackpool I spent time with my cousins, who I love to bits! 

I also have been spending tonnes of time with my friend and her newborn baby boy Charlie. I love cuddling him and being with him and his mum all the time. I usually see him at the weekends though and not during the week. 

I have recently become absolutely obsessed with ABC's Scandal. OH MY GOSH! If you have seen that show, you probably know what I mean! I have seen all three series and can't wait for series four! 

Last but not least, I got tissue damage in my shoulder and had to go to A&E to get it checked out. I had to wear a sling for about a week, which was annoying! 

Thanks for reading,
Olivia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment