Pages

Wednesday 6 November 2013

Blog Haul: London Edition!

Hello everyone,
                        These past few days I was in London, and whilst I was there, I did A  LOT of stuff! I love it all and I am not trying to brag about what I bought, because there's a lot of it. I'm just going to get started with it!

First lets do the makeup I bought. I wanted to buy more clothes than makeup whilst I was away, but I pt a tiny bit of money aside for a few items I can't really get near me.

The first three things I got were from Sleek. I cannot get Sleek other than online and I don't really want to order it online, so when I saw a Sleek stand in Superdrug, I jumped on the chance to grab some things I had been looking at.

L-R: Contour Kit in Light, Blush Trio in Pumpkin, Blush Trio in Lace

Then I got the last Baby Lips I needed to finish my collection! I got Peach Kiss and I really like it! 


I also bought some stuff from MAC but I want to do a separate post on those things when I have used them a bit more.

I then went to Primark and, I'm not going to lie, I bought quite a lot of stuff! The first thing I got was a Kermit onesie! It's lime green and is fleecy all over! There are Kermit faces on the hood and the tops of the feet! The word 'Kermit' is written on the bottom of the foot in pink, and this part is also the grip so I don't fall on the floor! This was £14, so it was on the pricier side of Primark, but it is really well made!


I then got a couple of cardigans. The first is a plain, quite thin, black cardigan to throw over any outfit to warm it up a little. This one was only £8! The second is a cream, cable knit, chunky, loose, (That's a lot of descriptive words!). cardigan that buttons in the front and has pockets. I wanted one of these and I'm so glad I found one! This one was £10 so it was a great deal for one of these cardigans.


I got two jumpers, which was what I set out to find in London, and I love them both to death! The first has a picture from the film Bambi. Half the picture is in colour and half is in black and white. This jumper is long sleeved and is a bit thicker than a shirt. It's quite long too so you can wear it with leggings, which I love! Then the second, which is my favourite, is this thick cable knit, black, cosy and really warm and baggy jumper that I can wear with leggings! It has a white ghost on the front which is fury and has sequins on it. 




Then I purchased these items: 

Top: Super Cosy Tights, Leggings, Black Skinny Jeans
Bottom: Sole Desire Black Bow Flats, Sweater Fashion Tights, 3 Pairs of Black Tights
The black skinny jeans were £7 and the leggings were only £3 and they are both amazing and last so long! Then the shoes are the softest, sole supporting, shoes ever and were only £6. Then the fashion tights were £3, the normal three pack of tights were £3 as well and then the super cosy tights are £3.50. The super cosy tights are my new favourite things! They have a thin fleecy lining inside to keep your legs really warm! 

Then I got these things: 

3 packs of bobbles-£1 each
2 packs of bobby pins - £1 each
Rose gold cross earrings - £1
Midi rings - £1.50 each pack
I then got a double pack of wipes for a pound and then a moustache and glasses water bottle for £2. 


The last clothing item I got was from Forever 21, and can I just say, I normally don't shop there but this one thing caught my eye and I couldn't stop thinking about it! I absolutely love it! It's this black, big, baggy, cable knit, cardigan that has white stars all over it! I LOVE IT! It really looks cool and this means I can dress really plain and casual but put this over the top and look put together and like I tried to look awesome! It was £24.75, now I normally wouldn't pay that, but I wanted to treat myself and I know I will wear it all the time. (Sorry about the dark picture!).



I don't really have a Lush shop near me, so when I saw one on Regent Street, I had to restock on a product that I used at about this time last year. It's the Lush Ocean Salt Facial Scrub and I will do a separate review on it! It's awesome! That was £7.25 for the small one. The small one lasts a really long time too! Then, for only £1, I got the little Charity Pot which is a tiny hand and body lotion that smells really nice and is really moisturising. The money for this one goes to charity and I kind of like that it doesn't tell you which one you just know you are helping out one cause!


After that I went to Boots and bought a Tangle Teezer for £10.99. This is basically a no pain, detangling brush that fits perfectly in your palm. I think I will love this! I got the bright pink one because they had no orange ones, which is what I wanted, but oh well! Beggar's can't be choosers!



Then, finally, at the train station, I went to a tiny American Apparel and bought three nail polishes. They were on a deal for three for £17, which sounds expensive, but when they are £7 each normally, I thought about getting them whilst they were on offer. So far they are nice! I got a dark, berry, burgundy colour called Port. a red, white and blue glitter called Americana and a Glow in The Dark nail polish called Moon.

I have Port on my nails in this picture!
L-R: Moon, Port and Americana
Last but not least, I bought a book from the train station. I bought the book of Wicked. I went to see it on the 29th of October and I fell in love with it! I haven't read much of it yet but I'm sure I'll love it!


Thanks for reading,
Olivia xx

1 comment: