Pages

Friday 22 November 2013

Top 5 Autumn/Winter Nail Polishes!

Hello everyone,
                        Today I am going to do a post all about my top five favourite nail polishes for the autumn and Winter time. If you ask any of my friends, they will be able to tell you that I am obsessed with these, Molly would probably tell you that! So here we go!

*Click any images to enlarge* 


#1 ||| Name: Leading Lady
        Brand: Essie
        Brief Description: Slightly deep red with all over glitter.
        Coats: 2
        Wear: About a week with a top coat

This is just the perfect Christmas nail polish that you can wear all year round, if you wanted! I think this shade of red is perfect for this time of year, as it's not a bright red, but more of a deep red, that covers your nails in red glitter! This one looks beautiful and I always get compliments on this one the most! This one is from the Winter/Holiday 2012 Collection. I got this one on Asos for £6 on sale after Christmas last year. You can buy it here on Amazon for £8.45.


#2 ||| Name: Beyond Cozy
        Brand: Essie
        Brief Description: Silvery, gold, subtle glitter.
        Coats: 1-2
        Wear: About a week without a top coat.

This is a very unique blend of gold and silver glitter, that is extremely fine and small. I really like this nail polish and it's a nice way to wear a light colour in Winter. You could definitely get away with one coat, but that next coat makes it look brilliant! I love this one and it very rarely chips after a few days! I would recommend this one. Like the last polish, this one is from the Winter/Holiday 2012 Collection and is available here on Amazon for £4.99.


#3 ||| Name: Warm and Fozzie
        Brand: O.P.I
        Brief Description: Duo Chrome mix of brown, yellow and orange glitter.
        Coats: 2
        Wear: About a week with a top coat

This polish is very unique with a strange mix of colours. the orange and yellow look really pretty against the brown glitter and make it look very Autumnal. I really like how this colour looks on my nails and how nice it looks in general. I have the miniature version but I have linked the full sized one on Amazon here for £6.48. This polish is from the O.P.I Muppets Collection that they brought out in, I believe 2011.


#4 ||| Name: Wocka Wocka
        Brand: O.P.I
        Brief Description: Shimmery, Warm, Christmassy, Red
        Coats: 1
        Wear: About a week and a bit with a top coat.

This one is a beautiful shade of shimmery, Christmassy red that I love to wear at this time of the year. Again, this is from the Muppets Collection and I really like it. I wear this one a lot and it barely chips. It is extremely pigmented and one coat is fine. I really enjoy this colour tonnes and I might wear this as my Christmas nail polish this year! It is linked here for £8.20 on Amazon.


#5 ||| Name: Port
        Brand: American Apparel Nail Lacquers
        Brief Description: A deep burgundy/berry colour with a sheen
        Coats: 1-2
        Wear: About a week without a top coat

And last, but certainly not least, is this shade from American Apparel. This shade is very opaque and can be done with one or two coats. It's quite dark and has a certain sheen to it. This one may be my favourite because it looks really dark against my skin tone, which I think is nice! I love this polish and they are £9 each here online.



Thanks for reading,
Olivia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment