Pages

Saturday 9 November 2013

October Favourites!

Hello everyone,
                        Ever since I started my blog, I have done a favourites post for every passing month and I wasn't about to miss last month! Sorry it's a bit late! I have mostly beauty favourites this month!

First of all is face makeup. The first is my Dream Pure BB Cream from Maybelline. I love this stuff and have been using it everyday as my main 'foundation'. It's light enough for me at the moment to and it's only £7! Click here to see a full review and comparison.


The next thing is my Nars Orgasm and Laguna Blusher/Bronzer Duo. I have been using this non-stop all month and I do enjoy using them a lot! They look really nice together and I think I will continue to use them for a long time!


Then I have my current eyebrow pencil. This is actually an eyeliner, so it is much creamier than any eyebrow pencil, so it transfers colour better! This one is from Rimmel and it's in the shade Rich Brown.


Next is my Lid Stuff palette from S&G. I have used this all month and I love how you can make a lot of looks with just four neutral colours!


The next item is my Stila In The Light Palette. This is the palette I took to London and I really enjoyed using it whilst I was there! I love this palette so much more than the Urban Decay Naked 2! It is ten times better! My favourite colours in there are called, Kitten, Bare, Bliss and Sandstone. I did a full review here.


After that, my next favourite is the Collection Big Fake Ultimate Mascara. This is the most volumising mascara I have come across. I had heard that this dries in about two weeks, but it hasn't done yet so... I don't know how true that is! It's really amazing and super cheap at £4.18!


The last beauty product is my Revlon Lip Butter in the shade 50 Berry Smoothie. I have worn this so much and I am going to be mentioning it in a post later this month!


Now onto my non-beauty favourites. The first is a candle from Yankee Candle called Candy Corn. (That was a lot of C's!). It smells so Autumnal and spicy, yet sweet! If you get the chance to, definitely smell it!

I also have book that I finished in October that I really enjoyed! It's called, When Summer Ends, and I would say if you are 12 or under, I wouldn't say you could read this book but just try and see. there are some mature themes that I think any mature teen can read about! I really enjoyed it and I don't want to ruin it so I won't say anything about the plot line! The one thing it could improve on, is the amount of mistakes! It definitely wasn't read through and checked, but it was a great story line so I didn't mind too much about it!


The last couple of things are life things. I went to London for a few days and went to the Harry Potter Studio Tour, (Pictures will be in one of my next post!), I went to see Wicked live in Manchester, which was amazing, and lastly I spent time with friends and family! More than usual, I went out with friends!

That's it for this month's favourites!

Thanks for reading,
Olivia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment