Pages

Saturday 30 November 2013

November Favourites!

Hello everyone,
                        Today I'm going to do my November favourites! I don't really have too many this month, surprisingly! Before I begin, I just want to say that me and my friend Molly have both decided to do Blogmas here on our blogs, although Molly has named hers' Countdown to Christmas! That means that we will put up a Christmas themed post everyday from the 1st of December to the 25th, some may be combined and some we may have done individually! I can't wait to do it and I hope that you all enjoy them too. These posts will start tomorrow, obviously! So without further ado, let us begin!

The first product is the Sleek Face Contour Kit. I bought this at the end of October and have used it, basically, everyday! I love the matte contour shade inside because it's not too dark for my pale skin and I really like how it doesn't look muddy or cakey! The highlighter is also a favourite because of how amazing of a glow it gives to my face and how perfect it looks! It's the prettiest highlighter I own and I love how it adds a slight shimmer to my cheeks! it's slightly flesh toned too so it doesn't give a white cast in photos or on the skin.


Another product from Sleek that I have been loving is the Sleek Blush Trio in Lace. I particularly have been enjoying the middle shade called Guipure, which looks quite like Nars Orgasm Blush. They are all everyday, wearable colours that I have worn every day almost!


In between the blushes from Sleek, I have been using my one and only MAC Blush in Breath Of Plum. this is a Sheertone Blush, which means that it is not as much pigmentation, which for this colour of blush, I like. This is a perfect sheer plumy colour that is really nice for this time of year.


Also, from MAC, I have been LOVING the Painterly Pro Longwear Paint Pot. This is basically a primer and an eyelid concealer all in one. It's an amazing product that keeps eyeshadow on for so long and it just is a perfect base for eyeshadow. I have just been wearing this on it's own to conceal the small veins on my eyes and then just wearing eyeliner and mascara for a neural look.


Next is my new black eyeliner from Rimmel London. I have always loved this formula of eyeliner and finally decided to get the black one! This is the Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal in 001 Black. This stuff is amazing! It looks like a gel eyeliner when its on, and it's really creamy and just glides onto your eyes. I have heard that these are exactly like the Urban Decay ones, so that's awesome! This is about £2-£3 so it's really good for the price!


Then I have a lipstick. I have worn this one non-stop this month, and it's the L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche Lipstick in Berry Blush. This is the perfect Autumn, berry colour that suits any eye look. It's a staple in my makeup collection, and sadly, I believe this is discontinued.


The next thing is a new brush that I have been loving! This is the Deluxe Crease Brush from Real Techniques and I got this in the Real Techniques Eyes Starter Kit. I actually use this for small areas of blending concealer, and it works perfectly! I would definitely recommend this  for a concealer brush!



Then I have a couple of random favourites, which are:

  • Galaxy Hot Chocolate, the frothy formula - This tastes so amazing and I love having it in my Christmas mug! 
  • Dark Horse by Katy Perry ft. Juicy J - This is just one of my favourite songs at the moment! I love it so much! 
  • 23 by Miley Cyrus, Wiz Khalifa and Juicy J - I don't know why I like this song, I just do?!
  • Royals by Lorde - I've been loving Lorde recently and I think she will become a big favourite of mine!
  • The Great Gatsby - I love this film SO MUCH! It's a very strange film, because there's not a specific reason why I like it! I just did. I love the storyline and the people in it! I think it was an amazing film and wouldn't mind it on DVD Santa? (*Wink, wink*) 
Thanks for reading,
Olivia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment