Pages

Saturday 30 November 2013

Gift Guide: What to Get The Men In Your Life 2013!



Hello everyone,
                        Today I have my third, and final, gift guide for 2013! This one is based on what to get the Men in your life, so your Dad, Brother, Boyfriend, Uncle, Grandad etc.. This is the last one and I hope you enjoy it and can get some inspiration from it! Once again, look out for Blogmas, here on my blog, starting tomorrow! By the way, check out my last post, my November favourites, because I posted that today as well!
Gifts for the men in your life!

1) Davidoff Cool Water Fragrance Set
Really, any fragrance set would do, depending on what they like and your price range! This one smells really good, I know because my Mum has bought it for someone in our family! This one is really cheap because the full sized aftershave alone, is £31, and this set, with a shower gel, after shave balm and the same sized aftershave, is only £24.80. A great deal! Buy it here.

2) BOSE In Ear Soundproof Headphones
These are the new Beats, according to everyone! They cancel out sound and have amazing sound quality. they are VERY expensive for headphones, but if you are only buying a couple of things for that special someone, then these are great at £259.95. Steep I know! You can get them on Amazon here.

3) Fred Perry Touch Screen Grey and Black Gloves 
These are really nice quality gloves that look really smart and casual at the same time. The black and grey will go with anything they wear and I think most men look great in black and grey. For designer gloves, I don't think these are expensive at all! You can get these here for £35.

4) John Lewis Men's Shaving Set in Black
This shaving set is really sleek and cool. I think any man would love this and it's relatively cheap compared to others that I found online. This one is black and silver, so it will match any bathroom, and it's only £32, also it's £3 delivery to the UK so overall, you only pay £35. Bargain! Get it here

5) Sock Sandals 
These are more of a funny gift that any male would like! They are white socks with the print of sandals on the bottom. I thought they were unique and fun and I think that anyone you give these too will find them funny, as it is the ultimate fashion crime! Buy these for £4.99 here

6) A Funny Mug 
This can be optional of what you have on it, but I found this one with Mr Grumpy on the front for a man who is always grumpy! I really like these Mr Men ones and you can get this one here for £7.99. They have tonnes of different ones and also the Little Miss ones for any females you might want to buy one for! 

Thanks for reading, 
Olivia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment