Pages

Monday 19 August 2013

25 Beauty Questions Tag!

Hello everyone, 
                        Today I am going to do a tag post and I thought that this would be a nice post to do because I'm still not over my sickness and I can do the review of a BB Cream I own from Maybelline that I promised in my sick day essentials another day! So let's get into it!

1. Do you apply your foundation with a brush, sponge, or fingers? 
I start off with my fingers and then any bits that I have missed, I go over with a brush from Sigma called the Duo Fibre F50, which I love to blend concealer too.

2. Do you apply your eyeshadow from light to dark? Or dark to light?
If I am going to do eyeshadow looks then I go from light to dark on my eyes, although the other day I used a quad from L'Oréal where I did it the opposite way and it looked really cool. Most days I just use one shadow or a cream eyeshadow all over the lid.

3. Do you prime your eyelids?
Yes I do when I wear shadow but not cream shadows.

4. Concealer first, or after foundation?
I use my under eye concealer before my foundation, because if I don't it can look cakey, but I use my blemish concealer on top off my foundation.

5. Go for manicures, or manicure yourself?
I manicure myself. I don't see the need to pay for it when you can do it yourself at home for much less money! 

6. Exfoliate lips, face or both? 
I exfoliate both. I exfoliate my face about once a week or more if I really need it and I exfoliate my lips every day before I apply my lip product.

7. On average, how long does it take you to do your makeup?
About 10 to 15 minutes on an everyday basis.

8. Do you wear makeup everyday and everywhere?
No I don't wear it if I'm in the house all day because I don't see a point of wasting product and I don't always wear so much when I go out so I don't wear it everyday and everywhere!

9. What release are you most excited about?
Just new releases at Boots and Superdrug (the main drugstores in the UK)! 

10. What’s your weakness in beauty? 
Either concealer or mascara, I also love blush but I'm quite picky! 

11. Do you whiten your teeth?
No I do not i just use a 'naturally' whitening toothpaste.

12. Wax eyebrows, or pluck?
I pluck them because it just doesn't hurt and I can do it anytime I want.

13. What do you use to contour?
I have recently been using the Bourjois Paris Delice de Soleil Bronzing Powder all over my face but I also like Benefit Hoola to contour my cheekbones properly.

14. False lashes, or natural?
I like natural lashes the best and I like to use lots of mascara when I want thick lashes.

15. Favourite makeup brands?
Rimmel, Revlon and Maybelline, (in that order).

16. Liquid eyeliner, pencil or gel?
I love gel the most but I do use pencil on my waterline sometimes.

17. Lipstick, lipgloss or chapstick?
I love lipstick the most but I use chapstick when I need it! 

18. Pigments, pressed or cream eyeshadow?
Pressed is the one I have the most of but I love cream eyeshadow!

19. If you had to wear only one thing, excluding foundation; what would it be?
Concealer or mascara.

20. Favourite color?
Mint green! 

21. Favourite color combination?
Mint green and pink, (my room theme!), or baby blue and white/off white, creamy colours

22. Natural or dramatic eye makeup?
Natural for everyday, but for special events I do more dramatic makeup.

23. Do you care more for quality or name brand?
Quality, definitely because you can find some cheap things from, say, ELF or MUA, that might be better than MAC or NARS so I definitely think that quality is more important than brand name!

24. Do you enjoy using face masks?
As long as my sensetive skin doesn't react to them in a bad way, but I like the one that I got from Primark a couple months back, it was in a packet and it was filled with Aloe Juices to help with acne. If you want a review on it then tell me in the comments! 

Thanks for reading, 
Olivia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment