Pages

Thursday 15 August 2013

Pop Tarts!

Hello everyone,
                        Despite being quite ill, yesterday I went shopping with my Mum and whilst in B&M Bargains I spotted a package of Pop Tarts! I know you can now get them in some Asda shops but these were quite cheap compared to what they are in Asda! I think they were about £1-£1.50, which is about a pound or so less than in Asda. I decided to pick some up and do a chit chatty blog post about them!

Ever since I saw Zoella talk about them on Youtube I wanted to try them and when I found them I nearly squealed in the aisle! I got the flavour Frosted Bustin' Berry and they just taste kind of like raspberry, but also just a mix of berries! They are so yummy and at first I didn't really enjoy them but as I finished eating my first one, I realised I love them so much! They taste amazing and I can best describe them as a biscuit type thing with a jam like substance in the middle, (the flavour depends on your choice), and a frosting type layer on the top which just gives it extra flavour when it's out of the toaster! They taste so good and I would really like to try the strawberry ones, because I think it would taste just like strawberry jam on toast! I would definitely suggest picking them up! They also come in individual packs of two so you know how many to eat in one serving and you can take them on the go and heat them up when you get to your destination! Although there are two in each individual package, I feel as though just one fills you up a lot! But it's up to you how many you have! To find them I would suggest looking in the cereal aisle near the cereal bars, that's where I found them!




Have you tried Pop Tarts?
If so, what do you think?
Which flavour is your favourite?
And which should I try next?

Thanks for reading,
Olivia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment