Pages

Wednesday 28 August 2013

My Perfect Imperfections Tag!

Hello everyone,
                        Today I wanted to do a blog post but I was unsure of what I wanted to write for you all! I finally did a bit of research and found a tag that I could do for you! I'm going to do the perfect imperfections tag! In this tag you explain three things that you dislike about yourself and three things you like about yourself and why. I do want to say that before we get started that I do not absolutely hate anything about myself and I do not absolutely love anything about myself, I like and dislike things, but not hate and love, (those are very strong words). If we were all perfect there would be no room for improvement. Also the things we dislike about ourselves are something that someone out there might be unfortunate enough to have lost or not have, eg. limbs or even things like nice skin or they might have some kind of injury or disability caused by something unthinkable. So, what I am trying to say is, be thankful if you have full mobility or if you have nice skin or even just all of your body parts intact and unharmed because someone out there won't do and also be thankful that you can live each day in the way you do! So, after that pretty deep introduction, lets get into it!

Things I dislike about myself:

  1. The tops of my arms. I really dislike showing them because they are extremely dry and bumpy and red and they just don't look very nice or feel nice to me and I just don't really like them, including my elbows.
  2. I do not tan. this may be considered a good thing because too much tanning and sun can lead to wrinkles, ageing and sometimes even skin cancer. But once or twice, when I come back from abroad I would like a tan. Not a burn. Not pasty white skin. A TAN! I guess the real reason why I am mad is because I burn easily too so I'm either as white as snow or as red as a telephone box.
  3. I am a huge worrier. If I worry about something, I will think about non stop and I obsess over it until I'm sick with worry. This holds me back from doing new things that I'm nervous about. It really does annoy me.
Things I like about myself:

  1. My hair. I love my hair length, colour and thickness. It's just right for me and I honestly don't think I will ever dye my hair! 
  2. My eyes. I get a lot of compliments on my eyes and I think that is because of their colour and my eyelashes are quite long. the colour of my eyes is a light blue with orange in the middle.
  3. My behaviour in situations. I love being busy and I love how I can chat to anyone and figure out situations and sort things out. I am really good when everyone is panicking and can come up with plans to help people or situations by helping everyone to do their jobs. I'm pretty good at helping out and I can take charge of situations and figure out real life problems.
Thanks for reading,
Olivia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment