Pages

Thursday 8 August 2013

Review ||| Garnier Skin Naturals Moisture Match Shine Be Gone Mattifying Fresh Cream!

Hello everyone,
                        So today I have a review for you on the Garnier Skin Naturals Moisture Match Shine Be Gone Mattifying Fresh Cream, (that's a mouthful!). I thought I would do this because in my July Favourites post, I said I would talk about it in more detail! So here it is for you!

First of all these moisturisers come in a variety of types for different skin types. I really like this line of moisturisers because they are all tailored to one type of skin or another. For example each type of moisturiser has different coloured packaging and a different formula to match your skin type, if that makes sense!? The five types they have in the collection are: (Links open in new tabs!)



  • Goodbye Dry - For dry/very dry skin. Pink packaging and has a nourishing cream formula.
  • Start Afresh - For normal/dry skin. Blue packaging and has a fast absorbing, light softening cream. 
  • Shine Be Gone - (The one I have) For combination/oily skin. Green packaging and is a sorbet textured, light cream with green tea extracts and a mattifying effect.
  • Wake Me Up - For dull skin. Orange packaging and is a revitalising, hydrating gel, with citrus and hibiscus flower extract for a refreshing feel.
  • Protect and Glow - For normal skin. Yellow Packaging and has illuminating light lotion with SPF 20. It has lemon extracts and helps protect your skin from the sun and gives a radiant and healthy looking glow.
Those are the best descriptions I could give so I hope they are okay! Lets just get into what I think of the Shine Be Gone version.

I have had this product for about a month or just over that and I have to say I have grown very fond of it. You get 50ml worth of product in this moisturiser for £3.99. And, because it lasts quite long, I don't think that it is such a bad price. I wanted to try this since day one and I found that it was on sale for £3 everywhere, including Boots, Superdrug and Asda so check in stores before purchasing online.



The product itself is quite a lightweight, sorbet textured moisturiser. I love it! It is amazing! It is not greasy, although you do have to let it dry before you put on your makeup or you can sometimes look a little streaky, but not much. It smells so good and I think that is because of the green tea but it is so fresh and reminds me of the smell of cucumber. It really does absorb fast and gives a beautiful matte finish. What really wows me about this product is that I can save so much money because I don't have to buy a primer again. This acts as a primer and keeps my makeup on for so long! I love it! The bottle is small and perfect for travel and to throw in your bag if you get oily during the day and don't even wear makeup! 







The only thing that I would say they could improve on is making a bigger bottle, possibly 100ml, but honestly the packaging size is not the most important thing in the world to me. 

Out of five stars, I would give this moisturiser a:

Four out of five! 
Thanks for reading,
Olivia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment