Pages

Sunday 15 September 2013

20 Question Tag!

Hello everyone,
                        I'm very sorry that I have not been posting much recently but I went back to school and my internet has been playing up! I did tell you that in my last post! I just wanted to do a simple tag today so this is the 20 questions tag!

1) Thing you cannot leave the house without?
Lip balm, my phone and headphones!

2) Favourite brand of makeup?
My favourite drugstore brand is either Revlon or Maybelline and my favourite higher end brand is Benefit, I don't have any full sized products from them but I have been impressed with everything I have tried!

3) Favourite flower?
White lilies are ones that I really like!

4) Favourite clothing store?
I really like Primark or New Look.

5) Favourite perfume?
Midnight Fantasy by Britney Spears! It is amazing and it brings many good memories back to me!

6) Heels or flats?
I like heels but I prefer flats because they are easier to wear and I'd look really tall compared to some people if I wore heels!

7) Do you get good grades?
I get wha I'm expected to in school so I'd say that's pretty good!

8) Favourite colours?
Orange has become a recent favourite and also mint green!

9) Do you drink energy drinks?
I like lucozade a lot but I have given up energy drinks that are sugary. I now only have one every so often about one a month!

10) Do you drink juice?
Sometimes. My favourite is summer fruits.

11) Do you like swimming?
I used to like swimming a lot but I haven't been in about three years!

12) Do you eat chips with a fork?
Only if they are covered in sauce. If not then I dip it in and eat it with my fingers.

13) Favourite moisturiser?
For body I like the Body Shop Body Butters and for my face I don't have a permanent one that is always in my skin routine!

14) Do you want to get married in later life?
I would love to get married if I find the right person and that's just what I think!

15) Do you get mad easily?
Sometimes I do but it just depends what mood I'm in at the time.

16) Are you into ghost hunting?
I would love to do a real ghost hunt! It seems so interesting to me and I love the dead and graveyards, I find them the most peaceful places to think and to walk around. I would love to do it but you have to be 18 to do the experience one that I saw!

17) Any phobias?
Spiders and heights!

18) Do you bite your nails?
I used to but I'm happy to say that I have stopped!

19) Ever had a near death experience?
Just when I was a baby. I apparently stopped breathing and went blue in the face one day in the car. Luckily my mum was a nurse and we were still at the hospital after leaving that day.

20) Do you drink coffee?
Sometimes I drink flavoured coffees but I don't drink coffee just on it's own!

That was my 20 Question Tag! My next post should be a haul from last weekend that I planned to do earlier in the week, but I had difficulties!

Thanks for reading,
Olivia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment