Pages

Monday 30 September 2013

September Favourites!

Hello everyone,
                        Today I have my September favourites blog post and can we just talk about how fast September went by! Oh my gosh, this month flew by and I can't believe that I am in my forth week back at school already! Lets get into the products I loved this month!

The first thing, that has been my absolute love this month, is the Stila In The Light Eyeshadow Palette! I did a full blog post on that here. It is seriously amazing and, again, if you want more detail on it the click the link to see the post about it!



The next thing that I have been loving is the moisturiser that I mentioned in my blog haul. This is the Vaseline Spray and Go Moisturiser! This is so simple and quick and doesn't take me long at all to put on and rub in! It saves me so much time and I love it so much.




The Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me has become a favourite too, because of it's moisture and colour. It's a simple and light hint of colour that is perfect with any look! 


Then I have been enjoying the Collection Work The Colour Eyeshadow Pencil. This is super cheap, really creamy on the eyes and stays for a very long time! It is an ivory, shimmery colour that is perfect to slap on the lid and blend in when I'm being pretty lazy! This one is the colour Vanilla Sky 01. I have another one which I am not as pleased with so maybe I will write about them soon.




That's it for the beauty favourites and now onto other things like books, films and songs. I haven't read anything new this month but I am determined to start a new book very soon! For films I saw Pitch Perfect this month and loved it! For songs I really like Miley Cyrus Wrecking Ball, (Don't judge!), and also Passion Pit Take A Walk.

Thanks for reading,
Olivia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment