Pages

Friday 6 September 2013

Back to School Tag 2013!

Hello everyone, 
                      Today I'm going to do a tag about  back to school because I go back to school pretty soon! Here we go:

1) What year are you going into?
I'm going into Year 9 which is the third year in High School in the UK!

2) What day do you start school?
I start this Monday which is the Ninth of September.

3) Did you have Summer homework? Did you finish it?
We don't get summer homework because we have different classes and teachers every year so there's no point having homework!

4) What are you wearing for the first day of school?
We have a uniform like most UK schools so I'll be wearing that! 

5) What classes are you taking? 
All of them that school offers but this year I chose my options for GCSE's, (the main exams in the UK)!

6) When do you usually wake up and go to bed on a school day? 
I wake up at about 7am and go to bed at about 10pm on average!

7) What do you find most stressful about school? 
When you don't get homework for a couple of weeks and then you get homework from every class in one week that is all due in at the same time!! AHHHHHHH! :O

8) Are you excited to go back?
Yes, by the time school rolls round I'm ready to go back and find out my new timetable and see my friends and just to get back into the swing of things! 

Thanks for reading, 
Olivia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment