Pages

Friday 27 September 2013

Light Summer Outfit! (Polyvore Intro!)

Hello everyone,
                        Today I made a Polyvore account, on which you can make
collages like the one below for any outfits, makeup looks, perfumes, nail
polishes etc... This will now be a vital tool for my blog and I can't wait to
put more up. Obviously Summer is over now but where you live it may
still be hot so I did a light summer outfit to wear on a hot day! The link
to my Polyvore page is here.




Light Summer Outfit

Light Summer Outfit by livpaz1 (My username on Polyvore) featuring thong sandals


Alice Olivia skirt
harveynichols.com


Forever 21 thong sandals
forever21.com


Kate Spade earrings
piperlime.gap.com


Blu Bijoux necklace
maxandchloe.com


Marni matte black glasses
theoutnet.com



Thanks for reading,
Olivia xx


1 comment: