Pages

Sunday 1 September 2013

August Favourites!

Hello everyone,
                        Today I have my August favourites post. I cannot believe it's September! This year has gone by so fast and it will be Halloween soon! I'm very sad that Summer is over but I am incredibly excited for Autumn and Winter! So without further ado, lets start my favourites! (All links open in new tabs!)

I haven't loved that many new makeup products but I have a couple to share with you! The first one is a bronzer I have been using and I might do a full review on it soon. This is the Bourjois Paris Délice De Soleil Bronzing Powder. This is the perfect all over the face, glowy, bronzer. I love it so much! I will talk more about it in one of the next few blog posts.

 (*Click any images to enlarge*)





















I also have been loving the Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in 01 Black. It's amazing and it stays on for so long! A lot of gel eyeliners are a little to soft for me so they just run on my oily eyelids, but this one is amazing and doesn't run, smudge or budge from my eyes at all! Plus it's super black and pigmented but easy to get off at night!


























For fragrance I have been using the DKNY Be Delicious perfume. This just smells like heaven in a bottle very fruity and florally so if you like that then give this one a sniff! On a separate note, on Boots, I have linked the 50ml bottle because that one is £24 and the 30ml on Boots is £23.33, so I'm sure you wouldn't mind paying 67p more for 20ml more product!
















Now for random favourites of the month! The first things I have enjoyed are both for breakfast! The first is Pop Tarts. I did a full chatty blog post on these, (here). The other favourite I have are the Kelloggs Rice Krispes Multi-grain Shapes Cereal! These were a blast from the past and they taste so sweet and amazing!



















I have another food favourite, and that is the Yeo Valley Greek Style With Honey Yoghurt. This stuff tastes so good and I believe it is better than normal yoghurt in some ways so this makes me like it even more. It's super cheap, tastes amazing and you get so much in the pot!


Then for my film of the month I loved the Katy Perry: Part of Me film. I love it! Katy has always been one of my favourites and I went to the tour that the film is based on so it was interesting for me to see all the stuff I didn't get to when I was watching the show! It made me laugh and, (nearly!), cry! I loved it so much and when I feel down I just watch this film! It's such a feel good film! 


I also have been on a Katy Perry music kick and I have a few favourite songs this month from her new and old album! The first is Roar. I love it. Plain and simple! Also I really like the song, Who am I Living For?, (I had to link a random lyrics video because there is not an official video for this song!), from the Teenage Dream album and it was one of my favourites that she performed too!



Then, last but certainly not least, I loved the book, The Fault in Our Stars. I downloaded it off of iTunes and I read it in about three days, on and off. I love it so much and it may be my new all time favourite book! It;'s amazing and when the film comes out I will be first in line to see it! 


That's it for this month and lets see what September brings! 

Thanks for reading,
Olivia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment