Pages

Monday 23 September 2013

Blog Haul!

Hello everyone,
                        I'm very glad to say that my internet has been fixed! This means I can post more regularly and can do more blog posts each week for you all! Secondly, I'm glad to say that today I will be doing my very first haul/review post. I say review as well, because I have had this stuff for two weeks and I can do a small review on each thing as I have tried them all! Some products I will do full reviews on and so I will do a small one on this post today! Lets just get into it! (Links open in new tabs!)

The first things I bought were a new release in the UK and as soon as I saw them I knew I had to have them! It's the Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balms! I got five of them and I am determined to get the last one which is Peach Kiss.

Top (L to R): Cherry Me, Hydrate, Mint Fresh
Bottom (L to R): Pink Punch, Intense Care
 So far I really like them! They are very moisturising and I like the colours of the tinted ones and think they are a nice light colour for day to day wear.

Secondly I went over to the Rimmel London stand in Superdrug and saw that everything was buy one get one half price, obviously I couldn't pass up on that deal. The first thing I got was the Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation. I'm probably going to do a review on it soon but I have used this before and liked it a lot! This foundation was £8.99 but can be found on offer for £6.99 most times!


Then, because I got something I had already tried before, I decided to try something new. I picked up the Rimmel Kate Moss Matte lipstick in 107. I saw Zoella raving about this product and knew I had to try it, and, with it being on a deal, I got it for only £2.25! Bargain! 




































The next two products I bought were both from Soap and Glory in Boots. I had never tried their makeup before so when I saw there was an offer on, I had to take advantage of it! This deal was, like before, buy one get one half price! I decided to pick up the Soap and Glory Glow All Out Luminizing Face Powder. I got this because of Fleur De Force and because I really wanted one nice highlighter for all the time and because I use so little of it everyday, I thought it would last a long time, that is how I justified the £11 price tag! I think I will do a review of this product soon!

The second, and last, thing I got from S&G was the eyeshadow quad in What's Nude?. I really love this quad and I think I will do a post showing you a few ways to wear the eyeshadows in it in the future! That sounds pretty good to me! This is normally £10 but because of the deal it was only £5! 



















Then I got a product that has proven to me how lazy I actually am! I got the new Vaseline Spray on Moisturiser! This stuff is pretty good and my next post will hopefully be about this, so I won't say too much! I got the aloe scent and this was £4.99.


Lastly I got two pieces of jewellery the first is from Accessorize. This is a sideways gold cross necklace with a black chain that has a trace of gold running through it! I love this and it's dainty and quite feminine but in an edgy way for Autumn! (Sorry I couldn't find the link but you can search for it in shops or online!)























The last thing is a bracelet from Claire's. This is a white infinity bracelet and at first I thought it looked tacky but with the right outfit it would look gorgeous! This was £4.50. (Claire's doesn't have an online site so I couldn't link this bracelet!)


That's it for my first blog haul!

Thanks for reading,
Olivia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment