Pages

Sunday 1 December 2013

Blogmas Day 1: Room Decorations!

Hello everybody,
                          Today is the first day of Blogmas! I can't believe December is already here and that I will be posting everyday till Christmas Day! I can't wait for Christmas and I thought that you would like to read a different Christmas post everyday! I do not have an exact time that I am posting everyday so it will be at a random time everyday, sorry about that! Today I thought that I would show you the decorations that I put up in my room! I decided that I would decorate on the first because it then sets the mood for the month ahead! I have decided to do a No Buy Blogmas, where I purchase nothing at all, until Christmas Day, so that I can go shopping after Christmas! So let's get started!

The first thing I did to renovate my room for the holidays is put up my Christmas Tree. i have a fake, three foot, pink Christmas Tree that I bought last year in the sales after Christmas for only a pound! I got it at Asda and I believe they sell the same on in stores for £5, that's just what they were last year! I haven't found it online though! I really like this one because it fits in my room perfectly and it is pre-lit so I didn't have to buy special, short lights for it! I got the big bow decoration, that I used as my tree topper, at Sainsburys for £1.66. It's gold with specks of silver! I also got the gold variety pack of 24 small baubles at Sainsburys for £2.66. I love them and think it looks really cute!

It looks really bright and tacky on camera, but I promise it's not! 
The next thing I got was also from Sainsburys and it's this little wooden owl! I love him so much! He is sky blue and he has a wooden texture print on the front with snowflakes on his belly and back! I put him in front of my TV because he is only small! I got him for £1.66 and they also had a bigger one for about £3! He's so cute!


Then I put some Christmas tree lights that we had from Asda, over my headboard. I have had these on before but decided to do it again!


I thought a cute little idea, was to put my red and black checked hair bow on top of my Starbucks tumbler! I thought the red and green looked cute for Christmas and it was just a nice touch to add a bow! The bow is from Claires and was £4.50!



The last thing I did was that I put two stars on two of my drawers. They were the only two left in the box and because they were both stars, I decided to put them on my dresser! I think they look cute! One is shiny and one is matte.


'Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.' - Norman Vincent Peale

Thanks for reading,
Olivia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment