Pages

Tuesday 8 October 2013

An Exciting October!

Hello everyone, 
                        I am here today to tell you all of the many exciting things that are going to be happening to me in the next month, and so that you guys know where I am going to be all month! 

Let's start with tomorrow. Tomorrow, the ninth, is my birthday! I'm really excited and I want to thank anyone that gave me a present already or is going to give me a gift! Thanks to you all! I'll be fourteen if you didn't know and I couldn't be more excited! 

Then at the end of the month, on the twenty ninth, I am going to see the show, Wicked, in Manchester with my mum and my two aunties. I really wanted to see this show when it came to Manchester and I'm so glad I get to go. 

Then, the day after Wicked, I am going to London for four days! London is one of my favourite places and I can't wait to go! On the thirty first, which is obviously Halloween, I am going to the Harry Potter Warner Brothers Studio Tour with my family! I cannot wait, I have wanted to go for so long! I am so lucky and I can't believe how much I am getting to do this month! I love my parents for getting all of this stuff for our family to do this month! 

I wanted to tell you all so you know that there may be less posts this month! 

Thanks for reading,
Olivia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment