Pages

Saturday 19 October 2013

Autumn Makeup Wishlist!

Autumn Makeup Wishlist!

Hello everyone,
                        Today I have my Autumn Makeup Wishlist to show you! I have never done one of these blog posts before so I thought it would be a nice idea to do! I do want to say that these are just the beauty things so there may be another one for fashion or other random things! I don't want to buy all of these things at once or maybe even this year! I might only get one, if any. But this is a wishlist, so it's full of things that, if I could have anything, these are the things I would pick right now. (Links open in new tabs!)

1) Max Factor Colour Elixir Lipstick - Raisin - £7.99
I swatched this lipstick a while ago and thought it was a really unique colour. Sadly, I didn't buy it at the time but would love to won it and think it would look good for Autumn and Winter. I don't think it's too dark or too light either, it's so pretty! I really like the finish of this type of lipstick from Max Factor, it dries almost like a matte but has tonnes of moisture and sheen. This lipstick costs £7.99 from both Boots and Superdrug. 

2) Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara - Black - £12.00
This is a product I have been interested in for a while. This is basically the most waterproof mascara ever and it has the tiniest little wand to perfectly get into the little lashes! I really would like to try this because most mascaras I use end up under my eye and look all smudged. Get your very own here.

3) Barry M Gelly High Shine Nail Paint - Red - £3.99
These are the best nail polishes I have ever tried! They are really shiny, they apply well and they just look like a gel manicure. This one is a bright Autumnal red and I think would look great around Christmas... ( Yes I did just say the C word, but I feel as though we can start to talk about now... I don't think we should celebrate it until after Halloween but... Whatever!)  These are super cheap and really good quality. Plus they are usually 3 for 2! Get yours here. 

4) Maybelline Expert Wear Blush - Flash Plum - £5.19
I would really like to try these blushes from Maybelline, as I have never tried any cheek products from them before. This one is a beautiful plum colour which is a perfect colour for this Autumn and Winter time. I think it will look gorgeous with a darker eye and nude lip for the colder months. I think, because I am pale, this colour won't look muddy, but it will show up as a true plum colour. You can purchase this product here.

5) Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer - £25 - Milk Chocolate
This product is meant to be a very light bronzer for really pale people, like myself. This bronzer is also meant to smell like chocolate which will be nice for the cooler months! I would love to try this and I think that a bronzer is necessary, so that I can be a bit less pale in Autumn and Winter! This product is available here.

6) Benefit Rockateur Boxed Blush - £24
I really have wanted to try this since it came out and I think I might treat myself to this soon! This is a rose gold blusher and I think it will look good with any eye or lip look! I think I would use it a lot and that is the reason I really want it! I've heard it smells great too! I found it on Debenhams here.

7) Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette - £20 
This is an eyeshadow palette from Urban Decay and is the third installation in their Naked line. This small palette is made up of five matte eyeshadows and one shimmery one. I think that's a great mix and with only six colours, you can do so many looks with it! It's great for travel and has a lot of hype online. This is £20 and is available here.

Those are all of the beauty wishlist items I have for today! 

Thanks for reading,
Olivia xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment