Pages

Wednesday 23 October 2013

My Month in Pictures!


Hello everyone, 
                        Today I have a post that I thought would be a bit more interesting than my normal blog post. I have put a collage of pictures that I took over the last month or two! Some of these are from my instagram, (I can't give you my instagram name because it's my personal one! Sorry!), and some are just from my phone. I'll talk you through what the photos mean and what I did over the past month and a bit, so I hope you enjoy it! 

First of all this month I baked a lot! I made several cakes and buns this month which is obviously what the first and third picture are about. 

I also spent so much time with my family and friends in September and October. Mostly because school started again. Anyway on this collage there are lots of pictures with my family and friends, most of all my cousin, Holly! 

Then there are a couple of makeup pictures. I regrettably, let my brother do my makeup, in picture two on the top row and then I let my friend Meghan do my makeup blindfolded on picture four on the top row. The last makeup picture was from my last blog post, it was the Halloween Tutorial on the Queen of Hearts.  

It was also my birthday in October and I had a great time! I think I might do a What I Got For My Birthday Blog Post, but my birthday was ages ago so... I'm not sure! Nevermind that, I just really enjoyed the day and the picture of the balloon was a gift from my Grandparents! 

The last two pictures, third along on the middle row and first on the bottom row, are both of the day I got told I was going to the Harry Potter Studio Tour in London! I'm really excited to go and I love my parents for that gift! 

Hope you enjoyed that and if you did tell me in a comment and I might do these once a month! I've done it a bit early this month, but before I go away next week I want to cram a lot of blog posts in and this was one of them! 

Thanks for reading, 
Olivia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment