Pages

Friday 25 October 2013

The Spooktacular Tag!

Hello everyone,
                        Today I have a tag post all about Halloween! Because it is less than a week away from Halloween and I'm not really in the Halloween spirit yet, I thought this would help towards making me more jolly about it! Here are the questions and answers!

1) Do you still Trick or Treat?
I have trick or treated every year of my life on Halloween, from what I remember!

2) Do you like going to haunted attractions?
Not really but I haven't had many experiences with them because, in England, we don't have that many to go to, and the ones we do have are too busy, so I don't bother!

3) Favourite Halloween candy?
I really like any sort of candy really. There's not too much that I don't like so I guess most things I like. Also, in the UK, we don't have special edition for Halloween sweets, we just have Halloween themed sweets that are sold all year round.

4) Favourite Halloween movie?
I love all the Halloween Town films and also Hocus Pocus is one of my all time favourites. Recently I watched the Billy and Mandy Halloween Special from Cartoon Network and it was so funny, if you have Sky On Demand, go to TV Box Sets, then to Kids Shock-Tober and there it is!

5) Favourite scary movie?
Not sure why but I really like Scream and it's not even scary! I loved Woman In Black! That is probably my favourite because it has a storyline and is the sort of scary film I would produce if I had the chance.

6) Favourite costume you ever wore as a child?
I can't really remember any amazing ones but there was one year I went as a corpse bride and my friends mum did my hair and makeup and her and my mum did the dress together!

7) First costume you can remember wearing?
Probably just the one from above.

8) Favourite Autumn food and beverages?
I love hot chocolate and tea, and for food I like more desserts in Autumn. Nothing really in particular, other than gingerbread men.

9) Do you have a festive background on your phone?
No I don't! I would like to find one though!

10) What are you going to dress up as this year?
I'm actually going to be in London this year for Halloween, so I won't be dressing up! But I am going to the Harry Potter Studio Tour and I couldn't be more excited for it!

11) What would Pinecone be? (Or your pet)
I think my dog, Charlie, would be a sloth or a koala because he likes to sleep. Or he would be a T-Rex because he likes it when small dogs come near him because he is pretty big so I could see him being a dinosaur! I don't think he would dress up, but I would find it funny to see him as a cat... DO NOT tell me you don't mess with your dogs too...!

12) What candy do you have left in your stash after you eat everything else?
Fudges, I don't like those, and random sweets and lollipops that have no brand or name!

13) Do you decorate your house?
Not really, other than pumpkins.

14) Pumpkin patches, corn mazes or hay rides?
I have never been to one and I don't think we have any huge ones in the UK, but I like the sound of a pumpkin patch, because I panic if I can't get out of  a maze and I don't see the pint in a hay ride!

15) Going to a corn maze, what do you wear?
This is what I would wear:

Corn Maze Outfit.
Thanks for reading,
Olivia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment