Pages

Wednesday 16 October 2013

First Ever Nars Product!






























Hello everyone, 
                        Today I want to share my first ever Nars purchase! I wanted to test Nars and I know that some of their products are extremely hyped-up on the interweb. The product I purchased was the Blusher/Bronzer Duo in Orgasm and Laguna. I bought this from Asos for £30. It seems expensive, but you get two great sized products in a duo with a mirror for a really good price. They are the two best selling products from Nars. I ordered it on Saturday morning and it arrived on Tuesday whilst I was at school, so not very long postage at all! I was really happy with it! I might do a more in depth review when I have used them for a while, in a couple of weeks. Here are some closer pictures of the products and swatches too. 






Thanks for watching, 
Olivia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment