Pages

Tuesday 15 October 2013

The Best Friend Tag with Molly! Part 1!

Hello everyone,
                          Today I have a blog post coming to you that I think is really fun! I'm sorry that I'm doing two tags in a row but I have a few  beauty posts coming up in the next few days! This blog post is a collaboration with my friend Molly, who has an awesome fashion based blog! I would love it if you would check her out! (The link will open in a new tab!) This is part one of the best friend tag and the second half will be on Molly's blog, here.

*Disclaimer* We have many other friends that we wish to do this with but as we are together today, we thought we would do it! Maybe I can talk some of my other friends into doing this with us.

Let's begin.
1) How and when did you meet?
We met in High School over two years ago now on our introduction evening. We were in the same form and Molly was the first person I ever spoke to in school. We both were on our own from Primary School so we kind of had no one that we knew.

2) What is your favourite memory together?
All the trips and school plays we have worked backstage on. These were just the best because of how much time we spent together, with our other friends too. Also Fridays last lesson of the week.

3) Describe each other in one word?
Molly's word for me is 'Amazing'... I know right, she could've done better! My word for Molly is rare! Basically another word for unique!

4) What's your dream job?
My dream job is just something that I would enjoy for the rest of my life! Not sure yet! And Molly's dream job would be a vet and that is a pretty recent discovery.

5) What's your favourite makeup brand?
I really like Rimmel and Revlon. I also really like MUA from the drugstore. Molly's favourite is No7 which you can find in Boots.

6) What is something that annoys you about the other person?
Molly says that I can be too nice sometimes, which I totally agree with! I am a bit of a push over sometimes, but I do know where I stand and what I know is right and wrong.

7) If you could go anywhere in the world together where would it be and why?
We decided that we would both like to go to Greece because it looks so beautiful! We want it to be like in Mamma Mia, where all the buildings are white and there is a bright blue ocean!

8) Favourite inside joke?
There are many! Feel free to add any in the comments that I may forget Molly!

  • Is it focused?... (Shared with our other friends) 
  • Oraclearians 
  • Insight 
  • Appreciate
  • So many more...! 
9) Who takes longer to get ready in the morning?
On a school day, I take thirty five minutes and Molly takes an hour! 


10) Favourite season?
We both said Autumn!

11) Favourite song?
We have two favourites each:
Molly: All time favourite song is Just Dance by Lady Gaga and her favourite song at the moment is Radioactive by Imagine Dragons.
Mine: All time favourite is The Man Who Can't Be Moved by The Script and my current favourites are Burn by Ellie Goulding and Someone by Lucy Spraggan.

That's it for my half of the tag! Be sure to see part two on Molly's blog! My next post will be a beauty post!

Thanks for reading,
Olivia xx

1 comment:

  1. That spider looks TASTY, EAT IT ! Another inside joke !

    ReplyDelete