Pages

Sunday 15 December 2013

Blogmas Day 15: Top 5 Winter Lipsticks!

Hello everyone,
                        Today I am going to show you my favourite five lipsticks to wear in the Winter time and tell you why I love them!


1) Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie
This is one that I have been wearing everyday recently because it is a subtle dark berry colour. I also love the formula of these Revlon Lip Butters because they are thick, creamy, moisturising and full of colour! They are each £7.99 and you can buy this one here. There is a little bit of shimmer and glitter in it and it looks really pretty with most eye looks! 


2) Revlon Lip Butter in Candy Apple
This is the shiniest, prettiest, solid red colour I have ever put on my lips! Like I said in the previous one, the formulation is to die for! I love it so much and that makes these even more amazing. This one has no glitter but is just shiny and has a sheen to it. You can get it here and try it out!


3) L'oréal Paris Colour Riche Lipstick in Berry Blush
This is exactly like the first one but a little sheerer, making perfect to throw on with any look. Again, this has slight glitter and has a definite sheen. I love this one and I will continue to use it for a really long time. Sadly, this one is discontinued, I think the whole line is actually. I got this when I was about 8 or 9 because my Auntie had enough Boots points to get me, my Mum and her one, so it was my first real lipstick! 


4) Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer in Peony 
I really love this lipstick because it is basically a lip balm with immense colour and shimmer and glitter. This colour is like a pinky brown and looks really natural on the lips, so I usually use this with a darker eye. It smells and tastes very strongly of peppermint. Because it is from Burt's Bees, it has the feel and the moisture of a lip balm, which is important to me in Winter! Get this here.


5) Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 107
I love this lipstick. It is a very dark, almost matte, if not infact matte and it just dries perfectly on the lips. It isn't too drying but it isn't immensely moisturising. I really like the colour because it is a vampy red and I think it's a nice dramatic lip for really simple eyes. 


'I like to spend Christmas with family and friends, pigging out, exchanging gifts and basically doing nothing.' George Kotiopoulos

Thanks for reading,
Olivia xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment