Pages

Monday 23 December 2013

Blogmas Day 23: What I Asked For For Christmas!

Hello everyone,
                        In today's post I am going to share with you what I asked for for Christmas this year! Now I do want to say that I know that I will not receive all of these gifts, and I am okay with that! My Mum told me to write down everything that I wanted, whatever it is, just write it down. As well, I am going shopping after Christmas, so anything I really want on my list that I didn't get for Christmas, I can buy with my own money! I did put a lot of stuff down but just for that reason so I know that I won't get it all! Just wanted to say that! Without further ado, lets begin!


1) Sleek i-Divine Eye Shadow Palette in Storm

2) MAC Pro Palette 15x Insert

3) Limited Edition Nars Blush in Day Dream from the Guy Bourdin

4) MAC Limited Edition Divine Night Mineralized Blush in Talk of The Town 

5) Burt's Bees Lip Balm in Mango

6) Stila Written In The Stars Eyeshadow Palette

7) MAC Turquatic Perfume


1) The Book Of Skulls 

2) Paris Street Style Book 

3) Lauren Conrad Beauty Book 

4) My Wonderful World of Fashion


1) 24 Count Lipstick Holder 

2) Glitter Hair Bow in Ruby Red Slippers 

3) OPI Nail Polish in Don't Pretzel My Buttons from the Germany Collection

Thanks for reading,
Olivia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment