Pages

Saturday 7 December 2013

Blogmas Day 7: Christmas Decorations!

Hello everyone,
                        Today I am going to show you how my Mum and I decorated the house for Christmas.

The first thing we did was put up our Christmas Tree! I love how it turned out! Our theme was red and gold and green, although there is a bit of pink and blue in there!


We put our mistletoe wreath up on the door too.


Then we put this leafy, green banner over the fireplace which I really like!


Then we decided to put these baubles on ribbons above the windowsill which I think look really cool!


My Mum always puts out this small Santa Claus statue, which I think looks really sweet!


'My Christmases have always just been very simple and family' Julie Roberts

Thanks for reading,
Olivia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment