Pages

Friday 6 December 2013

Blogmas Day 6: My Jumpers and Cardigans Collection!

Hello everyone,
                        Today's Blogmas post is going to consist of a collection of all of my cardigans and jumpers. I thought this would be really good to show you because cardigans and jumpers are basically all I wear in the winter time so I decided to show you all of the ones I own! Let's get started! Sorry today's is up so late, I had a bit of writing block!

1) Cream Cat Meow Jumper
I got this in a Next sale about a year ago now and I have worn it to death! I love it with black pants the most. It is just a thicker, long sleeved shirt, but it feels just like a jumper! I really like this one and it keeps me quite warm in winter, but I like to layer on top of it too. Because it is cream, and the cat is black, it goes with basically anything! I really like this but I got it a long time ago and believe that Next don't stock it any more.


2) Minnie Mouse Collage Jumper
Again, this is like a thicker shirt that is all over a light grey colour filled with Minnie Mouses. I really like the combination of the red and silver and I wear this one a lot. This one is quite warm to but, like the last, I like to layer it with other pieces. This jumper has a slight high low too. This one is from George and I am unsure of the price because my Grandma bought it for me in Summer, so I am unsure about whether they sell it or not! 


3) All Over Lace Jumper
This jumper is also from George but, again, it's quite old. This jumper is cream and, as you can see, consists only of lace. I do like this one, however, it isn't very warm. It actually is warmer than some shirts I own but, as a jumper goes, it's cold. I obviously wear a cream or white tank top underneath. Again, I don't know if this is still available!


4) Black Ghost Jumper
I got this one from Primark for £14 and this is pretty thick and warm so I think this was really worth it! I love this because it's really good quality and warm!


5) Loose Cream Cardigan
This is a very loose fitting, knitted cream cardigan that I love wearing. This was £10 from Primark and it's a staple for me now. It's really warm too!


6) Black Cardigan
This is just a plain black, long, thin cardigan to put over short sleeve shirts and this was £8 from Primark. I love it but it's not very warm. I like wearing this, like I said, as a layering piece. Awkward picture or what! 


7) Starry Black and White Cardigan
This is from Forever 21 and it is big and chunky, which means it's warm and really cosy! I love it so much! It's really awesome for winter and it was £24.99.


8) Black Bomber Jacket
This is a metallic black bomber jacket with gold studs on the shoulders. I love this and it has gold detailing. This is amazing and I got this from George too, but I got it about last year. It's really warm too, which is great!


'I love being home at Christmas time' Ashley Tisdale

Thanks for reading,
Olivia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment