Pages

Wednesday 4 December 2013

Blogmas Day 4: 5 Christmas Recipes To Try At Home!

Hello everyone,
                        Today I fancied finding some really cute recipes for you to try at home! I will, hopefully, be trying some of these in the near future! I really want to try some of these so if I do I will show you how they turn out!

1) Snowmen Biscuits
I came across this one in my search for recipes and thought it looked so cute! This is a really easy one to do as well because you just have to make plain, simple biscuits and the decoration is the main part! This recipe is really sweet and looks good for baking with kids! Click here to find this recipe!


2) Christmas Star Biscuits
Again, this one is very simple and easy to make because it is a plain biscuit with the decorations on it that make it look the best! These are stars that you can thread ribbon through and give as gifts to people! They look really cute and are great to make in the holiday time! You can find the recipe here.



3) Christmas Cake Pops 
These are kind of interesting. For this one it uses Christmas cake to make the cake pops but you can substitute that with any cake, especially for younger children who may not like the taste of Christmas cake! I think these are really pretty and a really good idea! See this one here.


4) Christmas Gingerbread Men 
These are your average gingerbread men that come out every year at this time! I love them and making them at home is the best. I think they taste a bit better and you can decorate them like the ones below in the picture! See them here.


5) Mince Pies 
These are a classic at Christmas, so I had to include them in this post. I actually don't like them but if you know people who do, then you could make a few, wrap them up and give them as gifts! The only problem with these is that you can only decorate them to a certain extent. Maybe not the most fun, but if you like them, maybe they will taste the best out of all of these. Click here to see the recipe.


'It is Christmas in the heart that brings Christmas to the air.' Unknown

Thanks for reading,
Olivia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment