Pages

Thursday 5 December 2013

Blogmas Day 5: A Cheeky Couple Of Purchases!

Hello everyone,
                        Today I went to Sainsburys and picked up a couple Christmas treats for myself! Oops?! Here are the two things I got!

The first is this little tin from Beauticology:, this is a dupe for Philosophy, I think. This set was £4 because it was on a 'Save a third' deal and you get four, quite good sized lip balms! This would make a great gift because it comes in a red tin with Beauticology: written on it!


Then I got this amazing set from Starbucks. They have tonnes of these sets at Sainsburys so if you know someone who would like them, they are available there. I really like this one because inside you get a Starbucks Hot Chocolate Cup, Hot Chocolate Mix, Drinks Whisk and Three Starbucks Chocolate Coins. I really like this Hot Chocolate set and I think that the fact it was only £7.99 makes it even better! I may or may not have used this kit already... Lets just say that the Hot Chocolate tastes amazing! This would make a great gift too because it has a Starbucks ribbon around it and a to and from label on it.


'Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before! What is Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. What if Christmas... perhaps... means a little bit more.' Dr Seuss, How The Grinch Stole Christmas.

Thanks for reading,
Olivia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment