Pages

Sunday 22 December 2013

Blogmas Day 22: Christmas Day Nail Polish Contenders!

Hello everyone,
                        Today I am going to show you some of the nail polishes I might be wearing on Christmas Day this year. I really like all of the polishes I have chosen but I haven't picked which one I will be wearing yet, so maybe some of you could help me! By the way, they mainly consist of reds and glitters!

1) Barry M Gelly Nail Paint in Blood Orange


This is the newest nail polish to my collection and I think that this will be the one I wear in the end. This polish is your typical bright, Christmassy red colour. I love the formula of these nail polishes too because they feel like gel and stay on for the longest time. Because they have the feel and the texture of gel, it is extremely shiny and smooth on the nails. The colour is really great and vivid and I think it will be a nice, bright polish for Christmas Day.

2) American Apparel Nail Lacquer in Port 


This is a really unique maroon polish because it has a slight purple tint to it. It is a sheen to it and looks really classy and dark and I love that it is a mixture between a dark colour and a red. It looks really pretty on the nails too.

3) Essie Nail Polish in Leading Lady


This one, again, is a very classy red that has glitter all throughout it. To get the glitter all over the nail, you have to do two coats, but it looks really pretty and is so worth it! This colour was from last years Christmas collection, so even Essie think it's great for Christmas time!

4) W7 Nail Polish in Cosmic Black 


My friend Molly bought this for e for my birthday in October and I love it! It's a black polish with silver specks of glitter running through it. It's perfect for Christmas and New Years because it's stunning but simple at the same time. I really love this polish, but make sure to do two coats because it can look a little streaky on the first one.

5) Revlon Nail Lacquer in 480 Autumn Berry


This nail polish is a plumy, berry colour with a sheen to it and I think it has a slight shimmer. It's really pretty and is a subtle plum colour for Christmas Day because it's not to showy. I really do like this colour and it seems to be popular with the people who see me wearing it. I love wearing this colour with a gold accent nail on my ring finger because there's a small golden shimmer in the polish.

Thanks for reading,
Olivia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment