Pages

Tuesday 3 December 2013

Blogmas Day 3: Top 3 Hot Drinks For Winter!

Hello everyone,
                        Today I wanted to share my three favourite hot drinks to have in the Winter time with you! Let's just get started!



The first is hot chocolate. I love hot chocolate. Fact. I am drinking a cup right now. No shame. I really like it to sit and watch TV with, especially with a blanket! If you have never had hot chocolate, then what is your life?! My favourites are the Areo Bubbles one and, my favourite, the Galaxy Frothy Top one! I like to put whipped cream on top with chocolate shavings and mini marshmallows, not every time I have it though!

The next one that I love is from Starbucks, so I don't get this too much, but it's the Vanilla Cream Based Frappucinno! It's so good! I like it iced with strawberry in Summer, it's awesome! They taste quite plain but really nice! You should definitely try it if you are in a Starbucks.

Then we have just a plain cup of tea. I love tea so much and I drink it nearly every day! It's so warming and simple. I don't really like coffee, so tea is my alternative!

'A lovely thing about Christmas is that it's compulsory, like a thunderstorm, and we all go through it together.' Garrison Keillor

Thanks for reading,
Olivia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment