Pages

Tuesday 24 December 2013

Blogmas Day 24: The End of Blogmas!

Hello everyone,
                        Today I wanted to talk about how this is the end of Blogmas. :( I can't believe that I have done 24 blog posts, one after another, for 24 days straight! It surprised me so much! I really want to thanks all of you who have read these blog posts and have stuck by me this month! I really am excited for Christmas now and I can't wait for the morning! I have baked gingerbread today and have also had a very relaxing bath using the Lush Bubble Bar in the scent Christmas Eve, it was only appropriate! I have watched a couple of films today too and am just waiting to go to sleep and for Santa to arrive! I will hopefully do a small post tomorrow but I can't promise anything! I hope you have had an amazing Christmas Eve and I hope you have a brilliant Christmas Day!

'Merry Christmas' Me

Thanks for reading,
Olivia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment