Pages

Saturday 21 December 2013

Blogmas Day 21: My Favourite Things About Christmas!

Hello everyone,
                        Today I wanted to share my favourite things about Christmas time and, especially, Christmas Day. I thought it would be a fun blog post idea to do before the Christmas period is over so I wanted to do it today!


What I love about Christmas time:

  • Wearing big, cosy, comfy jumpers
  • Sitting in front of the fire 
  • Watching Christmas films
  • Hot chocolate
  • Cookies and chocolate
  • Baking Christmas goodies
  • Seeing family 
  • Decorating
  • The anticipation of Christmas 
  • Fairy lights
  • Lying in bed when it's snowing or raining outside
  • Children becoming excited 
  • Singing carols 
  • Advent calender
What I love about Christmas Day:
  • Seeing all of the different coloured wrapped presents 
  • Christmas dinner 
  • Watching Christmas television specials 
  • Giving gifts to other people
  • Waking up early 
  • The excited buzz you get 
  • Calling family who you won't see 
  • Watching 'What I Got For Christmas' videos on YouTube
  • Sitting together as a family 
  • Using new presents for the first time
  • Spending the day with people you love
Thanks for reading,
Olivia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment