Pages

Sunday 15 December 2013

Blogmas Day 17: Affordable, Accessible Beauty Gifts!

Hello everyone,
                        In today's post, I am going to show you some cheap and affordable beauty gifts that are easy to get hold of in the UK. All of these products are from Superdrug, so you can pick them up in stores or order them online!


1) Maybelline Colour Show Nail Polish Set 
This trio set comes with three Maybelline nail polishes that are all perfect colours for Autumn/Winter! This set is very inexpensive at only £7.99. I'm sure these are very good quality and I would love to receive this for Christmas!

2) Lipsmackers Limited Edition Coca Cola Vintage Bottle 6 Lip Balm Tin 
This just looked so sweet on the website and I thought it was a really nice idea and for only £9.99 that is really good value for these lipbalms. I think this set is really nice for Christmas and for any beauty lovers out there. Buy it here!

3) Nivea Super Soft Skin Set 
This set is a really nice gift idea and is full of skincare from Nivea, which is nice for someone to try out all of these products in one set. This set again, is only £10! Amazing value for six products. I really love the idea of this set! You can buy it here.

4) Katy Perry Killer Queen Fragrance Set 
These sets are normally very good value and so is this one. I think a fragrance is a really nice personal gift to give to someone so you can chose one that you think is perfect for whoever you are giving it to! This one can be found here.

5) Studio London Hairbrush & Comb Set 
This set is perfect for anyone like me who looses their hair brushes and hair tools all the time! I think this is a perfect set for any teen or even a younger girl, but for £5, you can't go wrong for anyone! This is an amzing set and you can get it here.

'Christmas, my child, is love in action.' Dale Evans Rogers

Thanks for listening,
Olivia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment