Pages

Sunday 8 December 2013

Blogmas Day 8: Christmas Film Collection!

Hello everyone,
                        Today I thought it would be fun to show you all of the Christmas films and sitcom specials I own! This will be quite a short one though!

Sitcom Specials

1) Nan's Christmas Carol
This one is a BBC special of the Catherine Tate Show, which I love! This is her character Nan, in a spin off of the famous 'A Christmas Carol'. It is extremely funny but there is a lot of bad language in it, as it is a 15.


2) Gavin and Stacey Christmas Special 
I know all the words to this episode, and any other Gavin and Stacey episode in fact! I think this series is really funny and this episode especially!


3) Vicar of Dibley A Very Dibley Christmas 
This one, again, is a series I know all of the words to and I absolutely love all of the Christmas Specials that come in the full boxset.


4) Miranda
I have this on DVD with the rest of the series and I love these. Miranda is one of my favourite programmes and I can't wait for it to come back this Winter.


5) Christmas With The Simpsons
This is a collection of Christmas specials from The Simpsons over the years. They are all older ones but I still like to watch this every now and again.


Films

1) Elf 
This is my all time favourite Christmas films! I love it so much because it always makes me feel festive and is so funny! I think this film is one of the best and have already watched it three times in December.


2) Nativity 
This is my second favourite! I think I love it because I can relate to the children having to do a Nativity play and this is just a really special one that always makes me cry! I feel a real connection to this one too!


3) The Holiday
This film technically is not classed as a Christmas film, but it is set at Christmas time, so I say it is! I love this film so much and feel so Christmassy when I watch this romantic comedy!


4) How The Grinch Stole Christmas 
This is a film that most of the world has seen and I really like this film. It's not my favourite but I do enjoy it when I watch it. It does make me feel very Christmassy and festive though!


5) Four Christmasses
This film is really funny but it's not a favourite really, only because it doesn't make me feel too Christmassy!


6) A Christmas Carol
This is the version that Disney made and I don't really like it at all. It's not very good at all I think. Maybe it was better at the cinemas, in 3D, but I can't imagine it!



'The two most joyous times of year are Christmas morning and the end of school.' Alice Cooper

Thanks for reading,
Olivia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment