Pages

Monday 9 December 2013

Blogmas Day 9: Winterlicious Tag!

Hello everyone,
                        Today I am doing a tag post that I saw Bethany Mota do this last year and I've wanted to do this ever since! I know I have already done a Christmas Tag here, but this one is all about Winter and not Christmas specifically!

1) Favourite Winter Nail Polish?
I have two favourites that are both from Essie. The first is Leading Lady, which is a gorgeous red with glitter inside of it, and then Beyond Cozy, which is a gold and silver tiny glitter polish! I mentioned both of these in my Top 5 Winter Nail Polish post here.

2) Favourite Winter Lip Product?
I love a colour from L'oréal called Berry Blush, it's just a nice berry colour. For the same reason, I love the Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie. My favourite red lipstick is from Revlon and it's in Fire and Ice, it's so beautiful!

3) Most Worn Winter Clothing Item? 
Recently I have been wearing my big cosy jumpers and cardigans, that I did a post on here.

4) Most Worn Winter Accessory? 
I have been wearing my combat boots from Primark, for £18, to death! I will not stop wearing them because they are black, so they go with everything! I love them so much!

5) Favourite Winter Scent/Candle?
I just really like plain vanilla in the winter and I also like my Cranberry Frost room spray from Febreze, give it a smell if you get the chance!

6) Favourite Winter Beverage?
This is kind of obvious, but it's hot chocolate. Plain and simple!

7) Favourite Christmas/Holiday Movie?
I LOVE Elf. It's probably the best! Although I do love Nativity.

8) Favourite Christmas/Holiday Song? 
I really like any Christmas song, but mostly the more pop centred ones, but I like most of them!

9) Favourite Holiday Food/Treat?
I answered a question like this in my last tag so I will link that here.

10) What Is Your Favourite Christmas Decoration?
I love our tree because it makes me feel so festive and I just think it looks pretty! 

11) What's At The Top Of Your Christmas List?
This year I would really like a nice quality camera, I asked for a Canon but they are very expensive so any nice camera is great! 

12) What Are Your Plans For The Holidays?
I'm just going to spend time at home, with my family, eating and sleeping and just having fun! 

'I was lucky enough to grow up in a home where I woke up Christmas morning and had toys. I know that's not the case with all people and I don't think kids should go without experiencing that sort of joy.' Lucy Hale

Thanks for reading,
Olivia xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment